[Spacewalk-list] kickstart problem afther spacewalk upgrade 06 >07

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 22 22:54:19 UTC 2010

Hello

i have upgraded the spacewalk server from 06 to 07.

when i started a kickstart , for your info i can't work with fqdn i can
only work with ip adresses.

So the kickstart file couldn't be foud , also the webserver couldn't be
found.

I if to interfaces in my sat. server

eth0 is going to my local lan for te internet connections.
on eth1 which is use for the kickstarts.

my question is where do i have to specify the ip adress for the kickstart
and web server , for the download of the packges

regards rob