[Spacewalk-list] kickstart problem afther spacewalk upgrade 06 >07

rob morrien rmorrien at xs4all.nl
Sat Jan 23 21:26:41 UTC 2010

hello all,

i fixed the problem with the next changes:

i am not using fqdn.
i kickstart my systems using eth1, because i use dhcp server on eth1

i changed in the spacewalk configuration , admin fuction-configuration
options the host name  into an ip adress

i changed in /etc/settings server config parameter into ipadress

afther this i restarted the spacewalk server

when spacewalk was back again i run the admin function cobbler sync

result i saw now ip adresses in my kickstart files

regards rob