[Spacewalk-list] Yum Update 'No Packages Avail'

Joshua Roys joshua.roys at gtri.gatech.edu
Thu Jul 1 18:16:01 UTC 2010

Hello,

On 07/01/2010 01:54 PM, erick.lindley at asipay.com wrote:
> Repository sync URLs set in my 2 channels
>
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/x86_64/Debuginfo/
>
> ftp://ftp.redhat.com/pub/redhat/linux/enterprise/5Server/en/os/i386/Debuginfo/

These are the -debuginfo RPMs.  They only contain debugging symbols for
their respective "stripped" RPMs (which makes them a lot smaller).  In
order to sync RHEL content, you will need to either buy Satellite, or do
some tricks with mrepo to sync the repo locally and then push it into
Spacewalk.

Hope to help,

Josh