[Spacewalk-list] Config File - Installation Deployment

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Mon Jul 26 19:47:32 UTC 2010

Hi Team,

I'm having an issue with my recent installs in that all available configuration files are being deployed during post-installation, and I can't seem to find where this is coming from.  I checked my activation key, and the box for "Configuration File Deployment" is unchecked.  Is there some other option that might be set that's causing this behavior?

I'm running SPWK v1.0 ... the only thing to change recently was the expiration of the entitlement certificate that probably everyone had to work through.  I'm attempting to deploy RHEL 5.5 x86_64 with my server that hasn't been a problem until recently.

Thanks,

Andy Speagle
System & Storage Administrator
UCATS - Wichita State University