[Spacewalk-list] cache still not updating in 1.0 ?

Daniel Wittenberg dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 04:28:16 UTC 2010

I went to add a couple new updates to our local epel repo copy (selected packages only) and it did the reposync fine, spacewalk web gui sees the package and all the info about it, but whatever I try I can't get the clients to see the new package.  Is there a general issue with 1.0 and the cache not updating or taking really long time to update?  I don't remember seeing through all the threads any way to force the cache to update...ideas?

Dan