[Spacewalk-list] cache still not updating in 1.0 ?

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:23:36 UTC 2010

Taskomatic is responsible for that so first place to check is the logs for
that. Try deleting the appropriate cache dir in /var/cache/rhn/repodata and
also check the rhntasks table in the db

Sent from Android mobile

On Jun 2, 2010 7:11 AM, "Daniel Wittenberg" <dwittenberg2008 at gmail.com>
wrote:

I went to add a couple new updates to our local epel repo copy (selected
packages only) and it did the reposync fine, spacewalk web gui sees the
package and all the info about it, but whatever I try I can't get the
clients to see the new package.  Is there a general issue with 1.0 and the
cache not updating or taking really long time to update?  I don't remember
seeing through all the threads any way to force the cache to update...ideas?

Dan