[Spacewalk-list] rhnpush return Unexpected RPM package type

Oscar Pin Niebla oscarpin.freelance at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 07:16:26 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,

I can't upload any package, the error message is always the same:
"Unexpected RPM package type"

There are no errors in /var/log/rhn/rhn_upload_package_push.log or
/var/log/http/error_log. There are the next entry in the file
rhn_upload_package_push.log: "2010/06/14 09:08:08 +02:00 24462 127.0.0.1:
server/apacheUploadServer.handler('GET method received, returning',)"

Many thanks

Oscar Pin
IT Freelance