[Spacewalk-list] another satellite-sync question

Johnny Mirza JMirza at fairfaxdigital.com.au
Tue Mar 9 21:48:32 UTC 2010

Thanks for your reply, I think you are right Satellite-sync does not seem to run iss at all.
	satellite-sync -l --iss-parent=apinfssw011
	19:35:14 Red Hat Network Satellite - live synchronization
	19:35:14    url: https://apinfssw011.prod.f2.com.au
	19:35:14    debug/output level: 1
	19:35:14
	19:35:14
	ERROR: there was a problem synchronizing the information.
      	 Error message: ERROR: this server must be registered with RHN.

There doesn't seem to be anything writing to any of the logs in /var/log/httpd/* and I can't seem to find anything in any of the logs in /var/log/rhn either, unless they are in another place?

Also, I have attached rhn_server_iss.conf and rhn.conf files and hopefully you can see an error.

Any help would be great.
thanks
Johnnym