[Spacewalk-list] I dont understand how it should work :-)

Götz Reinicke - IT-Koordinator goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Thu Nov 4 09:07:54 UTC 2010

Hallo,

Am 28.10.10 18:15, schrieb Flaherty, Patrick:
> You probably have a two problems:
> * /etc/yum.repo.d/ probably still has centos repos, yum will look thru there for places to download updates.

I checked that and all repos were set to 'enabled=0', but only renaming/
deleting the repo config disabled the look up :-)

> * you haven't updated your centos channels, or don't have spacewalk setup to update them on the reg.
>
> /usr/bin/spacewalk-repo-sync --channel WHATEVERYOUCALLEDYOURCENTOSCHANNEL --url http:// WHEREEVERYOUPULLYOURECENTOSPACKAGES --type yum
>
> Make sure you have the files in cron described here: http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/PackageManagement/Spacewalk#head-7a284eb582941c82ecd294ebc5c16c404a242e3e

I checked that too and all files are at the places told in the wiki ...

thx & cheers. Götz

--
Götz Reinicke
IT-Koordinator

Tel. +49 7141 969 420
Fax  +49 7141 969 55 420
E-Mail goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg GmbH
Akademiehof 10
71638 Ludwigsburg
www.filmakademie.de

Eintragung Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 205016
Vorsitzende des Aufsichtsrats:
Prof. Dr. Claudia Hübner

Geschäftsführer:
Prof. Thomas Schadt