[Spacewalk-list] rhn-clone-errata.py ProtocolError: 502 - Proxy Error

Jet Wilda Jet.Wilda at fadv.com
Thu Nov 4 20:48:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

	I found version 0.6 of rhn-clone-errata.py here
http://www.mail-archive.com/spacewalk-devel@redhat.com/msg02017.html and
it seems to work if I don't publish the errata.  However if I publish
the errata it throws errors 'ProtocolError: 502 - Proxy Error' (3 or 4
of them) and then dies, but the 1 errata eventually is published.  If I
run the script without publishing it creates all the errata but they are
not published.  Any and all help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
~Jet