[Spacewalk-list] RHN spacewalk package update discrepancy

Noles, Dave david.noles at petrotechnics.com
Mon Nov 8 14:07:58 UTC 2010

I dont see why it wouldnt be possible. I have a similar setup except
using an Oracle Enterprise Linux yum server that pulls the updates,
which is sync'd to the Spacewalk server. The only issue i've had has
been the yum repo and spacewalk pulling packages at the same time that
made for some broken metadata (lazy usage of cron.daily :) .

As its all unsupported, the OEL errata isnt present in Spacewalk, but
the clients seem to manage away fine. Not as much a solution, but your
not alone in your setup!

Regards
Dave