[Spacewalk-list] Review of French translation

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 10:13:37 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 11:57:06AM +0200, DEMARQUAY, Mathieu wrote:

> On my Spacewalk 1.0 I have got few pages that are entirely not translated in French, such as the screen "System > System Set Manager" or the tab "Details / Remote Command" in the system view. (But maybe it has been improved in latest releases?)

Those are pages where the URL ends with .pxt, not .do. The .pxt pages
are not internationalized, meaning they will never be localized.

The solution there is to rewrite them from Perl (.pxt) to Java (.do),
not merely localize them, which seemingly was not high enough on
anybody's priority list.

--
Jan Pazdziora