[Spacewalk-list] Review of French translation

Miroslav Suchý msuchy at redhat.com
Wed Apr 6 10:20:35 UTC 2011

On 04/06/2011 11:57 AM, DEMARQUAY, Mathieu wrote:
> On my Spacewalk 1.0 I have got few pages that are entirely not translated in French, such as the screen "System > System Set Manager" or the tab "Details / Remote Command" in the system view. (But maybe it has been improved in latest releases?)

Feel free to edit
java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/frontend/strings/jsp/StringResource_fr.xml
in you favourite editor (or Pootle or something similar) and translate
missing resources.
You may need to sync <sources> with
java/code/src/com/redhat/rhn/frontend/strings/jsp/StringResource_en_US.xml.
When you are done, send the patch here and you will receive immortal glory.

--
Miroslav Suchy
Red Hat Satellite Engineering