[Spacewalk-list] Channels getting mixed software packages

Tarun Reddy treddy at rallydev.com
Tue Apr 19 15:19:00 UTC 2011

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Miroslav Suchy <msuchy at redhat.com> wrote:

> Dne 18.4.2011 19:00, Tarun Reddy napsal(a):
>
>  At some point, I get packages that are listed in both parent channels
>> (specifically el6 packages listed in Centos 5) which messes everything up.
>>

> Define "messes".

Sorry my initial email was more of a mess than anything else.

It appears that it may have been an issue with the some imports of packages
into the wrong channel and that cascaded el6 packages into the Centos 5
channel and el5 packages into the Redhat 6 channel. I think I've fixed the
issue by removing all cross pollinated packages and  the sync last night
didn't reintroduce the issue. I'll watch but for now I think I'm okay.

Tarun