[Spacewalk-list] OSAD - Clients not receiving actions

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 15:29:43 UTC 2011

David,

Thank you for the recommendation. I will use this command the next time
jabber goes down and we will see if this is able to bring up the service.

All,

I have some more information. Over the weekend the remote command
functionality has stayed up. I have not changed anything other than
restarting the services noted in this email list. The only difference
between the weekend and a weekday is users logging in and performing remote
commands and package management. During the weekend the only user logging in
would be my script account that performs 1 remote command every thirty
minutes to determine when osad goes down. Any other thoughts as to what
might be causing this issue?