[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.5 Monitoring issue

David Nutter davidn at bioss.ac.uk
Thu Aug 11 09:40:19 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:30:48AM +0200, Jan Pazdziora wrote:

> thank for the awesome investigation.
>
> While there is a problem in IPC::Open3, it did not affect previous
> Spacewalk versions, so I digged around some more and I believe I
> caused it with my past commit.
>
> Could you please apply
>
> 	http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commitdiff;h=32073ab4de72201e79ba587ee268ca0888247587
>
> to see if it fixes the problem on your Spacewalk?

Indeed it does fix it! As simple as that, eh?

Thanks Jan.

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
James Hutton Institute (JHI), a registered Scottish charity No. SC041796
and a company limited by guarantee No. SC374831