[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk 1.5 Monitoring issue

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 09:57:40 UTC 2011

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:40:19AM +0100, David Nutter wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 10:30:48AM +0200, Jan Pazdziora wrote:
>
> > thank for the awesome investigation.
> >
> > While there is a problem in IPC::Open3, it did not affect previous
> > Spacewalk versions, so I digged around some more and I believe I
> > caused it with my past commit.
> >
> > Could you please apply
> >
> > 	http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/?p=spacewalk.git;a=commitdiff;h=32073ab4de72201e79ba587ee268ca0888247587
> >
> > to see if it fixes the problem on your Spacewalk?
>
> Indeed it does fix it! As simple as that, eh?

Thank you for the confirmation.

With this hurdle out of the way -- is monitoring in working shape for
you or are there some other known issues?

I'm currently building new packages to nightly with the changes that
were circulated on the mailing list (mostly) applied and I will give
it a try later. But if there are some scenarios that we should focus
on, please let us know.

--
Jan Pazdziora