[Spacewalk-list] OSA with Spacewalk/PostgreSQL

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Fri Dec 2 19:25:25 UTC 2011

Are there any know bugs with OSA not working on a Spacewalk 1.5/PostgreSQL installation?  I have the clients set up and running osad and they show up as online in the UI, but commands/scripts/config file deployments never get picked up until rhnsd comes along and runs or if I run rhn_check manually.  I can't seem to find any logs to indicate errors.  This behavior seems to indicate an issue with the clients, but that may not be the case.  Any ideas?

The server is running on CentOS 6.  The clients are a mix of RHEL/CentOS 5/6.