[Spacewalk-list] RHEV 3 support

Colin Coe colin.coe at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 23:52:17 UTC 2011

Hi all

Is RHEV 3 support on the TODO list?  As I emailed a week or two ago,
I'm unable to register RHEV VMs against spacewalk due to entitlement
errors.

---
Problem registering system:

Error Class Code: 70
Error Class Info:
     All available subscriptions for the requested channel have been
exhausted. Please contact a Red Hat Network Sales associate.
Explanation:
     An error has occurred while processing your request. If this
problem persists please enter a bug report at bugzilla.redhat.com.
     If you choose to submit the bug report, please be sure to include
details of what you were trying to do when this error occurred and
details on how to reproduce this problem.
---

I've tried just doing a plain rhn_register and walking through the
TUI.  This gives me exactly the same error as if the node had tried to
register after being provisioned through a kickstart profile and PXE
boot.

There is no activation key in use using rhn_register.  When happening
via provisioning from PXE, there is an activation key but no
entitlements are specified.

Hope I've provided sufficient detail.

Thanks

CC