[Spacewalk-list] Changing Repo Cache Checksum via API

Broekman, Maarten Maarten.Broekman at FMR.COM
Mon Feb 21 15:07:39 UTC 2011

Looking at the API docs for 1.2, I see where I can set the checksum type
for a channel at creation time, but I don't see any API call for
changing the checksum type.  Is there a call to do that?  The reason I'm
asking is that every now and then I seem to lose the repo cache and need
to rebuild it, but the checksum keeps getting set back to 'none'.

Maarten Broekman
Fidelity | Investment Management Technology
TSO Server Architecture and Engineering
Office: (617) 563-9756
Cell: (617) 590-8005
Email: maarten.broekman at fmr.com

This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, are intended for use by the
addressees only and may contain confidential and/or proprietary
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately
return the email, and permanently delete the original, any printouts and
any copies -- including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution
or reproduction of this email is strictly prohibited.
Fidelity Management & Research Co.