[Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher Errors

Wojtak, Greg GregWojtak at quickenloans.com
Wed Jan 5 16:58:45 UTC 2011

I just did an upgrade to spacewalk 1.2 on both the server and the client.  The client's OSA Status is still showing up as 'offline as of unknown' in the web UI, but all of the errors about not being able to connect have stopped being logged.  I increased the debugging some more and it looks like osa-dispatcher is happily talking to jabberd.  Still no clue as to why the client is showing offline though.  Anything else I can try?

Thanks!

Greg