[Spacewalk-list] osa-dispatcher Errors

Benedetto Vassallo vassallo at unipa.it
Wed Jan 5 22:37:27 UTC 2011

Def. Quota "Wojtak, Greg" <GregWojtak at quickenloans.com>:

> I just did an upgrade to spacewalk 1.2 on both the server and the
> client.  The client's OSA Status is still showing up as 'offline as
> of unknown' in the web UI, but all of the errors about not being
> able to connect have stopped being logged.  I increased the
> debugging some more and it looks like osa-dispatcher is happily
> talking to jabberd.  Still no clue as to why the client is showing
> offline though.  Anything else I can try?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Greg

I have the same.
I see 'offline from unknown' in the web UI (1.2 server and clients),
logs are OK but osad still doesn't work.
I have to wait for system check-in or issue 'rhn_check' manually on
the client.

Thanks for any help.

--
Benedetto Vassallo
Sistema Informativo di Ateneo

Red Hat Certified Engineer Certificate Number: 804007793324656

Phone: +3909123860056
Fax: +390916529124