[Spacewalk-list] Failed Repository Scheduled Sync - Deleted Repository

Speagle, Andy andy.speagle at wichita.edu
Fri Jan 21 21:08:08 UTC 2011

> > Taskomatic bunch repo-sync-bunch was scheduled to run within the
> > repo-sync-1-731 schedule.
> >
> > Subtask repo-sync failed.
> >
> > For more information check
> > /var/lib/rhn/tasko/org1/repo-sync-bunch/repo-sync_406623_err.
>
> yes, the trouble is that you deleted a channel, that has a scheduled
> repository sync. The trouble is, nobody let the scheduling service know
> about the channel deletion.
>
> Just run following api:
>
> client.taskomatic.org.unscheduleBunch(key, 'repo-sync-1-731');
>
> It shall delete your repo-sync for the deleted channel.
>
> Let me know, if that works for you.
> I'll check, if I can fix it to Spacewalk 1.3.

Well... that's clever, I've never used that command before.  I'm assuming you meant run it through the "spacewalk-api" command.  When I did, it was... problematic.  Perhaps there's more to it than the man page indicates.  Here's what I ran, the credentials handshake has been omitted, but seemed successful.

# spacewalk-api --server=spacewalk.wichita.edu client.taskomatic.org.unscheduleBunch key repo-sync-1-731

Fault returned from XML RPC Server, fault code -1: The specified handler cannot be found

Might there be something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Andy