[Spacewalk-list] API: How can I list and change packages in Package Profile ?

Zhukovski, Dmitry dmitry.zhukovski at maerskoil.com
Wed Jan 26 08:05:44 UTC 2011

Hi all,

  Please help me with API - How can I list and change packages in Package Profile ? I have found API: create/list/compare/delete.. PackageProfile but no listPackagesFromPackageProfile. Does it exist ? How can I remove some packages from PackageProfile?
Best regards,
Dmitry Zhukovski
Systems Engineer
Direct phone + 45 33634022
dmitry.zhukovski at maerskoil.com<mailto:dmitry.zhukovski at maerskoil.com>
Maersk Oil and Gas AS
Information Service Department
Esplanaden 50
1263 Copenhagen K.
Phone. + 45 33634000
Fax. + 45 33634034
http://www.maerskoil.com

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the system manager at hotline at maerskoil.com.