[Spacewalk-list] Heads up on Centos 6

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 12:41:02 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 01:27:44PM +0100, James Hogarth wrote:

> I'm carrying out some deployment tests my side now with Spacewalk 1.4
> on an Oracle-XE 11 g backend to CentOS 6 guests and will report any

I'd really recommend to work with XE 10g as we did not update the
SELinux policy for the XE 11g Beta (we are waiting for the final
locations used by the final XE 11g) and I don't think anybody did full
installation with XE 11g even on RHEL 5 / 6, so you might be hunting
too many issues at the same time.

--
Jan Pazdziora