[Spacewalk-list] Upgrading clients to 1.5 version

Pierre Casenove pedro109 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 13:16:52 UTC 2011

hello,Could you please point me to a procedure to upgrade the clients to version 1.5?
Thanks

From: pedro109 at hotmail.com
To: spacewalk-list at redhat.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 05:49:37 +0000
Subject: [Spacewalk-list] Upgrading clients to 1.5 version

Hello list,I've upgraded my spacewalk server installation to v1.5 and want to push the update to the clients.I have a base channel "RHEL 5 x64" with two child channels "EPEL 5 x64" and "Spacewalk-client".The systems are subscribed to all these three channels.The channel spacewalk-client is repo-sync'ed nightly with http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/1.4-client/RHEL/5/x86_64/I've modified the repository URL to http://spacewalk.redhat.com/yum/1.5-client/RHEL/5/x86_64/ and launched a synchronisation, which completed successfully.I see packages fron 1.4 release and 1.5 release.But on the systems pages, spacewalk doesn't report any need for upgrades. Do I have to wait a little?
Thanks in advance