[Spacewalk-list] Upgrading clients to 1.5 version

Pierre Casenove pedro109 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 25 20:29:51 UTC 2011

Hello,Here is how I've done it:- Modified the spacewalk-client repository in WebUI to 1.5 instead of 1.4- Repo-sync OKNow, in the webui, my systems still appeared OK (without any package to update). The systems are subscried to the chil channel "spacewalk client" I've createdIf I log on the clients and run yum update, the new spacewalk client packages are listed.I tried to launch several actions from the webui (Ping system, deploy config file, verify packages), still no updates marked neededI scheduled a package removal action on one client (nautilus-cdburner). After the package has been removed... Spacewalk WebUI alerts me of the 13 spacewalk-client packages to update... But only on the client where I've removed nautilus-cdburner
I really don't think it is the correct way to upgrade! Please help, I can't find anything on the web.
Thanks,