[Spacewalk-list] Server not seeing updates available for clients

Kyaphas G Hill khill35 at csc.com
Thu Jun 16 13:59:31 UTC 2011

Ok. This happened after I updated from 1.0 to 1.1 and my intent is to
update all the way to 1.4, I just thought I had to upgrade the clients at
the same time as the server.

I'll just update the server and clients together manually through to 1.4
and see how that goes.

Thanks!

Kyaphas Hill
Network Engineer
CSC

14120 Newbrook Drive - Suite 200, Chantilly, VA 20151
Integrated Customer Solutions | p: 703-364-6128 | c: 571-286-7698 |
khill35 at csc.com  | www.csc.com

delivery.
purpose.