[Spacewalk-list] Missing errata / system currency info

Craig Ward craig.ward at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:02:20 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've using Spacewalk to manage a bunch of RHEL5 servers. Updates are
downloaded from the RHN via mrepo and then rhn pushed into spacewalk.

The only slight issue is I lose the ability of seeing errata under the
Systems tab in Spacewalk. It shows updates are available and 138
packages outstanding but no errata. Likewise if I look under system
currency the table isn't populated with any numbers for security
patches, bugfixes, enhancements etc..

Is this information getting lost somewhere in the mrepo/rhnpush process?

Thanks,
Craig.