[Spacewalk-list] Fw: Spacewalk/Postgresql Installation.

Mukesh.Vadgama at sqa.org.uk Mukesh.Vadgama at sqa.org.uk
Wed Mar 30 11:17:01 UTC 2011

Ok, Thank you for explaining that. I misunderstood the population part and
what was populating the rhnchannelfamily table. I thought it was done on
DB population.

I have registered the system to RHN

[root at eggers_new2 rhn]# satellite-sync -c rhel-x86_64-server-5
12:09:59 Red Hat Network Satellite - live synchronization
12:09:59    url: https://satellite.rhn.redhat.com
12:09:59    debug/output level: 1
12:09:59    --- This server is not an entitled satellite.

On of the messages on registration said I was entitled for a couple of
channels one of them was rhel-x86_64-server-5

Does the message "--- This server is not an entitled satellite." mean I
need to buy a satellite license? If not what steps do I need to take to
sync the redhat channels.

Cheers.