[Spacewalk-list] For info: rhnpush has implicit dependency on spacewalk-backend

David Nutter davidn at bioss.ac.uk
Wed May 18 09:18:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

We have rhnpush installed on a number of machines without the rest of
the spacewalk libraries to allow various people to put packages on the
spacewalk server. The version of rhnpush now in EPEL conflicts with
the latest spacewalk client tools so I removed it and replaced it with
the one from 1.4-server

On running the new version of rhnpush, I got the message:

  Unable to load module rhnpush
  No module named UserDictCase

To fix this I needed to install:

  spacewalk-backend-1.4.39-1.el5.noarch.rpm

plus its dependencies:

  perl-Satcon-1.14-1.el5.noarch.rpm
  spacewalk-config-1.4.4-1.el5.noarch.rpm

David Nutter  				Tel: +44 (0)131 650 4888
BioSS, JCMB, King's Buildings, Mayfield Rd, EH9 3JZ. Scotland, UK

Biomathematics and Statistics Scotland (BioSS) is formally part of The
James Hutton Institute (JHI), a registered Scottish charity No. SC041796
and a company limited by guarantee No. SC374831