[Spacewalk-list] Updates not seen as needed for clients

Pierre Casenove pcasenove at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 07:57:31 UTC 2011

Hello,
After a day, the clients still don't see the updates.
I've checked /var/log/up2date file on the client, but couldn't find anything
interesting.
>From the spacewalk gui, when I select the latest kernel package and then
click on "Target Systems" tabs, my clients are listed, though spacewalk says
they doesn't need any update (I've attached a screenshot to be clear).

Thanks in advance for your help,

Pierre