[Spacewalk-list] OSAD Problem with client/proxy

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 21:35:18 UTC 2011

Hello List,

I have a proxy solution setup where the majority of my clients are working
as expected to all proxies except one proxy server. All clients connected to
this proxy server are not showing online and are unable to receive actions.
I have turned up the debug level on the client and it appears to have
connected and is registered. I see on the proxy server that the connection
is established. Not sure whats going on here. Is there any thing I could try
or maybe provide more information on in order to troubleshoot this issue?
This is a Spacewalk 1.4 installation.

Regards,
Jeremy