[Spacewalk-list] Error while executing packages action: emptytransaction [[6]]

James McCabe jamesmccabe2 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 22:58:17 UTC 2011

thanks for the quick response Brian.  the funny thing about all of this is
that that was the pkg i was trying to install LOL... now i did manually
install it with yum on the sat server itself but i did not install it on the
client yet .  does it have to be on both of them for the update to work from
the sat server?   i will yum it on the clients tomorrow and see if that
fixes it.

once again,  thanks for your input it is highly appreciated :-D