[Spacewalk-list] Problems when registering clients

Sascha Bendix sascha.bendix at 360t.com
Wed Apr 18 12:19:00 UTC 2012

Hi,

I'm running a spacewalk 1.6 server on CentOS 5. For some reason I cannot register any clients anymore - neither CentOS 5 nor 6. The last one was successfully registered last Thursday and the problem was discovered today. I already tried to restart spacewalk-service and the whole server. The only information about a problem is the attached traceback.

It says:
Exception type psycopg2.InternalError
Exception while handling function registration.new_system
InternalError: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block

Can please anybody give me a hint, because I'm currently pretty stuck.

Thanks in advance,

Sascha

believed to be clean.