[Spacewalk-list] Recommended Database backend for 1.7

Trent Johnson tljohnsn at oreilly.com
Mon Apr 23 16:42:22 UTC 2012

Hi Folks,

I am doing the same thing.  I've searched the list and this has been
asked a few times with no replies.  I'd like to deploy 1.7 with postgres
on centos 6 for production if possible.

Also - thanks to everyone working on spacewalk - I haven't upgraded
since 1.3, but did update all the way to 1.7 today and it all went fine.
  Lot's of improvements.

Thanks,
Trent

sent from a mobile device