[Spacewalk-list] New CentOS Errata Tool for Spacewalk

Steve Meier email at steve-meier.de
Sun Apr 29 17:21:01 UTC 2012

Dear Trent,

thank you for your feedback.

Since the detailed information regarding each Errata on RHN is copyrighted by Red Hat I can
not simply copy it over into my errata file. However, Red Hat makes their information available
publicly in XML format too so I will check if there is a way to incorporate this in a future version.

Another idea could be to add the information from NVD which, as I understand it, is public and
could therefore be "repackaged" by me.

I will look into this over the coming weeks so keep an eye on the website for updates.

Kind regards,
  Steve Meier