[Spacewalk-list] Report of configuration file differences

Jason M. Nielsen jnielsen at myriad.com
Mon Apr 30 13:48:15 UTC 2012

Assuming I understand what you are after if you can get the action_id
you can pull info about the events. I have a very basic script that
fires off events to SW and then dumps the output of those events at the
command line. The key part of the code is something like:

script_results = client.system.getScriptResults(key, action_id)
for node in script_results:
   print node.get('output')

Perhaps you can find the action_id by searching for the name of the
event etc. Have not reviewed the API regarding this.