[Spacewalk-list] Installing spacewalk on RHEL 6.3

Boyd, Robert Robert.Boyd at peoplefluent.com
Wed Aug 1 15:20:40 UTC 2012

I am rebuilding my spacewalk environment on a new server running RHEL 6.3.    My previous efforts were on RHEL 5.8.   I discovered at the point that I went to do "yum install spacewalk-postgresql"  that there was a problem of some kind with my yum configuration.   After looking at various things I found that this fixed the problem:

yum-config-manager --enable rhel-6-server-optional-rpms

It might be useful is someone could add a note about this  to the Wiki under the RHEL6 notes about jpackage.

Robert Boyd
Senior Systems Engineer
Phone: 919-645-2972
Mobile: 919-306-4681
Peoplefluent
434 Fayetteville Street
Raleigh, NC  27601

robert.boyd at peoplefluent.com<mailto:michael.dileonardo at peoplefluent.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01CD6FD7.AF0C40C0]

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.