[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk provisioning through kickstart error

Jonathan Hoser jonathan.hoser at helmholtz-muenchen.de
Mon Aug 13 09:57:37 UTC 2012

Thats an old bug that many have hit sofar:
There is an issue with the centos 6.x repos...

Searching the list got me only semi-hits but I;m sure it is somewhere on
the lists:

Just do not include the Child-Channels and your kickstart will work!

Best
-Jonathan

--
Jonathan Hoser, M.Sc.
Institute of Bioinformatics and System Biology

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess und Dr. Nikolaus Blum
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671