[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk provisioning through kickstart error

Zulkifal Ahmad kifal75 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 13 18:34:42 UTC 2012

Hi Jan,

 When I installed my CentOS 6.2/Spacewalk server . I made a local repository from which i performed yum and it worked loke a charm. After that I Installed Spacewalk 1.6 with yum command as well. After that I made channels which succeeded and got syncronised with the local repo.

The channels webUI page gives the following info

Last repo Build:  2012-08-13  16:18:11 EDT
Repo cache status:Completed

But I kickstarted one system and try to yum install packages on it which fails because it doesnt have the client packages to sync with Spacewalk.

 Best Regards

Sahibzada .Z. Ahmad
System Administrator