[Spacewalk-list] error on schema upgrade after upgrading to 1.8

Jan Pazdziora jpazdziora at redhat.com
Wed Dec 5 17:31:44 UTC 2012

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 12:00:36PM -0500, Maria Iano wrote:

> >That would however mean that the sequence has given the same number
> >twice. This is a symptom of corrupted datastore.
>
> Is there anything I can do that might help repair it?

No idea. I'd probably dump, drop the database, create again and
import the dump again. But you kinda were doing that during that
dump restoration, weren't you?

> Spacewalk appears to be running with no problems. Should I be
> worrying about database corruption?

You are the first one experiencing this kind of problem. So there
was something strange in your system. Whether it is now all ironed
out ... is hard to tell.

You at least have good intencive to keep doing regular backups in
case something strange started to happen again and you needed to
recover. ;-)

--
Jan Pazdziora