[Spacewalk-list] spacewalk eats up all connections to postgres

Paul Robert Marino prmarino1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:32:53 UTC 2012

I was the first one to point out the jdbc driver
it does help significantly but i never could find any thing in the
change log to explain why it fixes the issue
its not a 100% fix but you will notice a 95% reduction in idle
connections and it will be relatively stable give or take 5 idle
connections.