[Spacewalk-list] [Spacewalk 1.6] Issues with activationkey during kickstart

Tomi Salmi tomisalmi123 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 11:53:43 UTC 2012

It seems the following step in the re-registration procedure is failing.

perl -npe 's/RHNS-CA-CERT/RHN-ORG-TRUSTED-SSL-CERT/g' -i
/etc/sysconfig/rhn/*

Output is:

Can't do inplace edit: /etc/sysconfig/rhn/allowed-actions is not a regular
file.

Can't do inplace edit: /etc/sysconfig/rhn/clientCaps.d is not a regular
file.

I believe the problem is addressed in the following commit? I'm
kickstarting through a 1.6 proxy. Any input appreciated.

http://miroslav.suchy.cz/spacewalk/gitstat/commit-detail.php?commit=502ccf36baae45950825ed75141837a25570d7b3
Best regards,
Tomi Salmi