[Spacewalk-list] Problem adding a server to a group

Michael Mraka michael.mraka at redhat.com
Fri Feb 17 10:38:49 UTC 2012

James Fillman wrote:
% Has anyone seen this problem:
%
% Spacewalk 1.6
% I have a CentOS 5 system profile that I can't join to certain system groups. Some groups work, some don't. I can't see what the difference is.
%
% Here's a TRACEBACK email:
% The following exception occurred while executing this request:
% Exception:
% javax.servlet.ServletException: ERROR: function update_perms_for_user(numeric) does not exist

Hi James,

I believe you hit a bug which has been fixed by commit
0e866786fd888953ab9dff1597499afb1807643b in nightly.

Michael Mráka
Satellite Engineering, Red Hat