[Spacewalk-list] Spacewalk Clients/OSAD Behind Proxy

Jeremy Davis jdavis4102 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 15:05:50 UTC 2012

Based on my usage of osad/behind proxy server I do not need to restart the
services daily. After the latest osa-dispatcher resolving a bug with the
osa-dispatcher service I have been able to keep osad service up. I have
about 20 proxy servers with 6500+ servers connected. The information on the
wiki about adjusting timeout intervals are correct except for the idle. If
you set the idle to 0 then you will not need to restart the osad services
all the time.