[Spacewalk-list] change to spacewalk-api to handle simple arrays

Evan Frey efrey2 at optonline.net
Sat Jul 14 03:18:43 UTC 2012

I added the following to my /usr/bin/spacewalk-api

         if ($param =~ /^\[/) {
                 $param =~ s/[\[\]\"\']//g;
                 my @param = split(/,/, $param);
                 push @params, \@param;
         } else {
                 push @params, $param;
         }

to handle passing arrays.  So now commands like

spacewalk-api --server=127.0.0.1 --user=xxxxxx --pass=xxxxxx
kickstart.profile.setChildChannels "%session%" CHANNELNAME
"[CHILD1,CHILD2]"

will work.  It won't work with associative arrays like this, but that
should be trivial to address.