[Spacewalk-list] Register Suse Systems

Alan Pittman Alan.Pittman at publix.com
Thu Jun 14 11:31:07 UTC 2012

If all of the Spacewalk client components installed correctly, there is a zipper plug-in. So instead of using yast, you issue the following from the command line:

# zypper ref  <- refreshes the local repo
# zypper lu    <- lists any and all available updates
# zypper up   <- applies the updates.

FYI - zypper is similar to Red Hat's yum command.

Alan