[Spacewalk-list] Limit channel subscriptions

Mullis, Josh (CCI-Atlanta) Josh.Mullis at cox.com
Tue Jun 26 21:26:49 UTC 2012

Thanks for the suggestions Jan.
I will look into that.

Would it be possible to add addition channel entitlements to this list here:
https://spacewalk/rhn/channels/software/Entitlements.do

All I see in there now is this:
Channel Entitlement	Regular Consumed	Regular Available	Consumed Flex Guests	Available Flex Guests	Systems Subscribed
Private Channel Family 1	 0	 Unlimited	 0	 Unlimited	 0