[Spacewalk-list] Limit channel subscriptions

Jan Hutař jhutar at redhat.com
Wed Jun 27 06:20:15 UTC 2012

Hello,
this page is used in Satellite. This is all about certificate
used and channel families in it. In Spacewalk you have default
certificate with no channel families.

Also channel families are applied only on Red Hat channels.
Custom channels are not limited. In Spacewalk, you have custom
channels only.

E.g. in Satellite you have "RHEL Server" channel family for
RHEL5 channel and "RHN Tools" channel family for RHN Tools...

Regards,
Jan